Frequently Asked Questions
How do I register for the Crypto Exchange platform?
- Go to www.cryptoexchange.com on your browser.
- On the Homepage, click the Sign-Up button.
- Enter all the information required and click the Sign Up button at the bottom of the page.
- To finish, you will receive an email with instructions to verify your email address.
I am experiencing login issues.
If you are experiencing issues logging in to your account, please try the following troubleshooting steps to potentially resolve the issuebefore submitting a support ticket.
- Clear the browser cache and remove any Crypto Exchangerelated cookies.
- Try using a different browser than the one youare currently using. If the issue persists on multiple browsers, we ask that you please submit a ticket by using our contact us form.
How can I change my account details?
To update your account details like name, email address, phone number or address, anytime:
- Click your profile avatar from the menu bar.
- Click settings then profile on the left side of the page.
- After you’ve added the updated details, click save changes.
- Click done after completing all the updates.
- You will receive an email from us to verify the changes.
Note: Once you verify the changes, you can resume your activities on your account.
Common KYC Issues
How does the KYC process work?
You will be asked to scan a validID (passport, driver’s license, government-issuedID) using your webcam. Please note that the driver’s license and ID need to be plastic cards to be recognized. This is a new method designed to reduce fraud and it fulfills all security standards.
Why was I asked to provide an ID?
This is a measurement to prevent fraud, specifically ID fraud.
How long does it take to verify my ID?
This process can take upto 4 minutes depending on the options selected and the quality of lighting, camera resolution and ID type selected.
Do I have to activate the webcam?
Yes, please click ‘Allow’. Your webcam will be turned off automatically upon completion of the verification process.
Can I verify my ID if I do not have a webcam?
Yes, simply upload an image of your ID. Click ‘Start ID verification’, then select ‘Upload a file of your ID’.
Which IDs are supported?
All government issued IDs are supported. IDs need to be made out of plastic to be recognized.
Who will be able to see my ID?
Only the company or institution that asked you to provide a valid ID.
What happens to my ID data?
None of the information you submit will be shared. Your details will be automatically checked and – if verified – only the company requesting the verification will receive your ID information.
What happens after I have scanned my ID?
The ID will be automatically verified and the information will be forwarded to the company that asked for an ID verification.
What happens if my ID gets declined?
Please check if your ID is readable and fulfills the required criteria (all government issued IDs need to be made out of plastic to be recognized). Try to scan the ID again, or upload it manually.
My ID isn’t scanning, why is that?
It could be the lighting in the room or the camera resolution. The ID should scan if you can clearly read the information on the computer screen.
Can I upload a black-and-white image of my document?
In order to verify all the security features we need a full color scan of your document. If your issue persists please submit a ticket at cryptoexchange.com/support.
I'm Having Problems With My 2FA
Ensure your Google Authenticator is synced
To re-sync your Google Authenticator:
- Go to the main menu of the application
- Select settings
- Select time correction for codes
- Sync now
- Restart your 2FA device
- Re-login to your account.
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies
- Use a different browser or incognito mode
- If none of it works, please create a support ticket at cryptoexchange.com/support
Note: After removing 2FA, withdrawal functions may be suspended for 24 hours.
Why are my account withdrawals disabled?
This can happen for a number of reasons. Most often it indicates that there was a potential security concern related to your account, so we disabled it for your protection.
Most common reasons why an account may have been disabled:
- Our security team suspected your account was hacked.
- You violated the Crypto Exchange terms of services.
- You requested to have your account disabled.
- Your account was involved in suspicious activity.
How do I enable Google Authenticator for 2FA?
- Click on the Account tab at the upper-right side of the page.
- Click on the Security tab.
- To enable this feature, simply download Google Authenticator on your mobile device and scan the QR code.
- Once you have scanned the QR code and linked the Authenticator with Crypto Exchange, input the 6 digit code provided from the app and select the green Enable 2FA button.
How do I change my password?
- Login to your account then click on the Account tab at the upper-right side of the Crypto Exchange website.
- In the Account section, click on the Change Password tab.
- Next, enter your old password and the new password, and then hit the green Submit button.
Deposits and Withdrawals
How Can I Deposit ERC20 Tokens And Coins To The Crypto Exchange?
To deposit ERC20 (Ethereum) based coins or tokens to the Crypto Exchange, you will need to use a compatible wallet. The most popular wallets in use today are MyEtherWallet and Metamask.
- Firstly you will need your deposit address for the Crypto Exchange.
- Log into your account and head on over to the deposit page.
- Click the first entry in the list and scroll to choose your coin or token from the drop-down list.
- Once you have chosen your coin or token you will be offered the address and available networks that you can use. Some coins have a few options for network choice. Please be careful and double-check the network requirements before sending your tokens. If a memo is required, please ensure you use it as your funds may go missing without it.
- Copy the address as appropriate and head on over to your crypto wallet to carry on your transfer.
Why is my withdrawal stuck pending?
Please check the corresponding withdrawal history tied to that transaction. Visit the [Deposit & Withdrawal History] - [Withdrawals] page in your User Center. Normally, a TxID will be generated within 60 minutes, indicating that the transfer has begun on the corresponding blockchain. When the TxID is generated, click on the TxID to check its transaction status and confirmations on the blockchain.
Where is my deposit?
If the transaction is confirmed by the blockchain but not yet credited to your Crypto Exchange account after reaching enough network confirmations specified by our system, please submit a ticket at cryptoexchange.com/support.
What order types can I use to trade on Crypto Exchange?
What is Market Order?
A market order is a request by an investor to buy or sell an asset at the best available price in the current market.
What is a Limit Order?
A limit order is a type of order to purchase or sell an asset at a specified price or better.
What is Iceberg Orders?
Iceberg orders are large single orders that have been divided into smaller limit orders, usually through the use of an automated program, for the purpose of hiding the actual order quantity.
What is One Cancel the Other?
A one-cancels-the-other order (OCO) is a pair of conditional orders stipulating that if one order executes, then the other order is automatically canceled.
How do I view my holdings on Crypto Exchange?
To view your holdings, click on the Wallet tab located at the top right of the Crypto Exchange trading website.
Please note: you must be signed into the platform to see the Wallet tab at the top of the page.