The unthinkable happened on August 2, 2019, when the magical 300 mph barrier was shattered by the Bugatti Chiron Super Sport 300+.
Driven by Andy Wallace, Le Mans winner and official Bugatti test driver, the Chiron zoomed past 300 mph, topping out at 304.77 mph.
A monumental achievement, the record sets Bugatti apart from the rest of the automotive industry.
Created to celebrate the world's fastest series production hypercar, the Jacob & Co. Twin Turbo Furious Bugatti 300+ echoes the hypercar's materials and colors, while introducing a brand-new aesthetic. The black titanium twin triple-axis tourbillon movement includes a decimal minute repeater and a mono-pusher chronograph with reference time. Housed in a forged carbon case, to echo the exposed carbon fiber bodywork of the hypercar, this timepiece is limited to three pieces for the world.
- Inspired by the record-breaking Bugatti Chiron Super Sport 300+.
- Black and orange color scheme to match the record-breaking car.
- Forged carbon case to match the body of the car.
- Special 300+-badged planetary gear power reserve.
- Twin high-speed triple-axis tourbillons.
- Monopusher chronograph with pit board reference time.
- Decimal Minute Repeater.