The Twin Turbo combines the exhilarating energy experienced in the world's fastest automobiles with the unparalleled refinement and mechanical complexity only present in the universe of ultra-high-end watchmaking. The Twin Turbo features two triple-axis tourbillons, the most complicated, technically most challenging and visually most encapsulating among all tourbillons. With this marvelous engineering solution, the Twin Turbo depends on two regulating organs, each encased in their delicate cages, spinning through space in a succession of lightning fast, yet calculated movements.
Part of the Twin Turbo's 581-component JCFM03 Exclusive Jacob & Co caliber is a decimal minute repeater - the most exotic and rarest of all chiming complications. Push the slide set into the left-hand side of the Twin Turbo's Black DLC Grade 5 Titanium case to hear the crystal-clear sound of its cathedral gongs.
- Two triple-axis high-watchmaking high speed tourbillon movement (572 parts)
- Rare decimal minute repeater
- Sporty, shaped case with domed sapphire crystal, inspired by hypercars
- Semi-skeletonized dial showing the intricacy of the movement beneath
- Unique setting and winding system, inspired by the cranks on old-time racing cars
- 72-hour power reserve